This self-paced course consists of reading and/or listening to content and answering assessment questions.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- define risk management
- list and describe four strategies for managing risk
- list the characteristics of an effective employee assistance program
- describe the types of programs typically offered in an employee wellness program
- explain the restrictions Title VII places on fetal protection policies
- describe the legal status of applicant and employee drug testing
- list the warning signs of substance abuse
- describe OSHA’s blood borne pathogen standard
- define no-adverse-effect level and toxicity threshold
- describe coping strategies for managing stress
- describe NIOSH’s recommendations to employers regarding tobacco
Successful completion of this course requires passing all of the assessments at 100 percent. The assessments can be taken multiple times. Upon successful completion of this course you can download a certificate of completion and access the pre-approved Activity IDs from the Completed tab on the MY COURSES page.
This course will automatically be added to your user account within 5-10 minutes of placing your order. Access to HRrecert courses is granted for 12 months from the date of purchase. Internet access is required to view this course.
The HRrecert courses are copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without prior written consent. Access to the HRrecert courses are for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
- CPU: 2GHz processor or faster
- 4GB RAM or greater
- Windows: 8.1, 10
- MacOS: Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur
- Mobile: iOS, Android
- Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Internet speed: 4Mbps up 2Mbps down or better.