This self-paced course consists of reading and/or listening to content and answering assessment questions.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- list and explain the types of employee benefits that are required by law
- explain the difference between a defined benefit pension plan and a defined contribution pension plan
- describe the various deferred compensation plans
- explain income replacement benefits
- describe the employee services that may be offered by an organization
- list and describe the various types of paid leave
- explain recognition awards and suggestions systems
- compare and contrast managed health care plans (fee for service, PPO, point of service, HMO, and group health cooperatives)
- explain consumer-directed health care and give examples of the various options
Successful completion of this course requires passing all of the assessments at 100 percent. The assessments can be taken multiple times. Upon successful completion of this course you can download a certificate of completion and access the pre-approved Activity IDs from the Completed tab on the MY COURSES page.
This course will automatically be added to your user account within 5-10 minutes of placing your order. Access to HRrecert courses is granted for 12 months from the date of purchase. Internet access is required to view this course.
The HRrecert courses are copyrighted material and may not, in whole or in part, be printed, copied, shared, or reproduced by any means for any reason without prior written consent. Access to the HRrecert courses are for your individual use; your account is not to be shared with others. Any violation of these terms and conditions will result in immediate termination of your access to these materials, with no refund provided.
- CPU: 2GHz processor or faster
- 4GB RAM or greater
- Windows: 8.1, 10
- MacOS: Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur
- Mobile: iOS, Android
- Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- Internet speed: 4Mbps up 2Mbps down or better.